[GB – INSTANT DELIVERY] Jay Abraham – Creating Your Own Business Success
THE most definitive, comprehensive, and actionable user’s guide on business creation & entrepreneurship
for millennials / baby boomers / retirees
that you may ever experience…
What’s inside the program?
Recordings of 6 live group calls with Jay
Video Module Breakdown
Installing & Instilling The Entrepreneur’s Mindset
Positioning For Your Business
Tactics vs. Strategy
The “Three Ways to Grow a Business” Model
Upselling, Cross-Selling, Down-Selling, Packaging
Monetizing, Maximizing, and Managing Relational Capital
Review a few topics you’ll hear Jay discuss
- Greg Link – Leading Authority on Trust, Sales, Marketing, & High Performance: Key perspectives from Stephen M.R. Covey’s partner, Greg Link, on how you and your business can gain 300 percent more performance, sales, and success through trust building.
- Stephan Spencer – World Renowned SEO Author, Speaker & Strategist: How to gain prominence without gaining mastery in SEO today.
- Robert Hargrove – Executive Coach, Speaker, Author, Thought Leader, & Business Guru: How anybody can bootstrap their business to greatness colossally.
- Jon Benson – The Godfather of the Video Sales Letter (VSL): On the why, the where, the how and lessons I doubt he’s ever shared in this format this deeply before, on how to make your online sales letters explode.
- Rich Schefren – President and CEO of Strategic Profits: One of online marketing’s true pioneers.
- Dan Roitman – Founder and CEO of “Stroll”: Explains details with full graphic illustration, how to grow any business 16 times over in the shortest time possible. He used it to grow his business to almost $100 million.
- Anthony Mink – CEO of Altruology, LLC: Exposing social media, explaining it, and ethically exploiting it from a different point of view.
- Perry Marshall – Business Consultant & Online Marketing Strategist: Dispelling the biggest marketing myth of them all.
- Marylou Tyler – Process Expert, Speaker, & Author: On the strategy Salesforce used to go from tiny to mighty, explained 2 separate ways: one technologically, the other by dividing and conquering the different levels of prospect viability factors that exist in any market.
- Carlos Dias – International Corporate Executive, the “CEO Who Sees Around Corners.”: A sophisticated successful international corporate executive tells why, how, and where most small to medium entrepreneurs fall flat and how to rapidly fix the problem.
- Jeremiah Desmarais – Insurance Marketing Executive & B2B Marketing Strategist: He will show you LinkedIn from a whole new slant.
Jay Abraham – Creating Your Own Business Success Contains: Videos, PDF’s
Members Exclusive: Only active wsoarchives members can participate to access to this course. Please login your account to see payment links.